Tuesday, February 4, 2014

VDV Four Advent Calendar 2013

Here it is, the whole list of our Christmas 2013 Advent activities. Each activity is linked to the blog post corresponding with the day. Some of our activities are pretty self explanatory with the picture and name; however, any activity that requires a bit more explanation will be found in further detail with the link attached.

This is our new Advent Calendar I made this year. The details on how I made it will be found in the day 1 blog post.
Also, this was so successful this year because of my extensive planning. Last year, I started this tradition; however, I was on maternity leave so I had more home time than I did this year. I knew that I wanted to continue this fun Christmas list of activities, and with my return to shift work, it was going to be difficult. Starting in September, I started organizing and collecting the items I would need for our Advent Days. The days that required paint, craft supplies, etc, I organized bags with everything I would need to complete the daily activity. This was really helpful on the days I worked, as I wouldn't have to come home and search for items. 
Our list:

12. Skating
20. Snowman Ice Cream
21. Make Christmas Ornaments
22. Make Homemade Lollipops
23. Go Sledding
24. Christmas Movie Night
25. Open Presents
There you have it. Our fun filled Advent days. I'm looking forward to next year's Calendar!

Here is the VDV Four Advent Days 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment