Sunday, December 29, 2013

VDV Four Advent Day 8: colour Christmas Pictures

This day was one of my 12 hour day shifts, so I kept our advent activity to something pretty basic. I searched the internet for uncoloured Christmas images and printed them out for the boys to colour. Bear did well with his scribbling and was easily entertained by the markers, so I spent some time trying to teach Bug to colour inside the lines or to try and think about colouring the picture with different colours in different parts of the image. He did pretty well!

After the images were coloured, I started showing Bug how to draw certain animals or items. Since it's Christmas, it seemed logical to draw a Christmas tree. Also, it was only common sense to teach him how to draw a penguin as that's Mommy VDV's favourite animal.
Bear's favourite part of each day is the candy canes. Hehe.
Francis was found doing a trapeze act from a candy cane.

No comments:

Post a Comment