Tuesday, February 4, 2014

VDV Four Advent Day 24: Christmas Movie Night

Due to my shift work schedule, I had to work a 12 hour day today. But all day I looked forward to our family evening of cuddling in new pajamas and watching a Christmas movie. Both boys got a pair of new Christmas jammies, and a Christmas book and movie. Bug wanted a new blanket for Christmas (the one I made him previously was too small for my growing tot) and I had yet to make Bear one, so their Christmas Eve present also consisted of one of those knotted fleece blankets (I love how easy they are to make). Our movie this year was the original The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and our book was "Bear Stays up for Christmas" (which only seemed fitting considering our youngest's nickname). 
After, we put out our Christmas cookies and milk for Santa and made some reindeer food by placing 1/2 cup of rolled oats and 2 tbsps of Christmas sprinkles in a bag. Then off to bed for the boys, so Mommy and Daddy Santa could put the presents under the tree.
This morning, Francis was found taking a page out of Jean-Claude Van Damme's book and doing the splits while getting ready to leave on a jet plane(s).


No comments:

Post a Comment