Sunday, December 29, 2013

VDV Four Advent Day 11: Christmas Tree Waffles for Supper

Our household loves, loves, loves breakfast for supper. It is something that occurs most likely once a week, especially on one of the days that I work a night shift. This advent day was on my second night shift of my set, so when planning our list, I figured this would be a good day to incorporate our activity with supper. I have a waffle press, so we made green waffles, and I cut them into triangles to make Christmas tree waffles. Bug helped me prepare the waffle batter. I used a banana slice to cut a star, and raspberries for our ornaments. The boys loved this...and we all got to be like Bear and be there for the food. Poor Bear, most of our days were a bit too much for his activity level, but this one was perfect!
Francis found himself in a precarious situation in the morning...we still don't know who taped him to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment